WizHUD: Overlay HEM stats in SNG Wizard
Update – June 2010: v1.45 released, support for HEM v1.11.
Update – April 2010: v1.44 released, with large speed improvements!
Update – Mar 2010: v1.43 released, with minor fix to send-to-nash tool.
Update – Jan 2010: v1.42 bug fix released!
Update Dec 09: If you’re Italian, you might want to try this forum post, for details on setting up and using wizhud (registration required).
WizHUD is a HUD overlay for SNG Wizard, drawing data from your HEM database. It works automatically when you load up any game view in SNG Wizard. If any player data is found, then a HUD is overlayed on to the SNG Wizard window.
If you play SNGs seriously then you’ll know how important game review is in SNG Wizard, and that one of the biggest drawbacks is being readless when reviewing your play. With this add-on, you get filtered stats along with note icons and text notes all from your HEM database.
The software is free for the basic version. With that you get unlimited use, hud stats on all opps with vpip and pfr data, and some handy shortcuts for navigating wiz. But for a small donation of $16 gets you lots of rad awesome cool features – like loads of new stats, full hud customisation, filtering by # of players, instant nash calculations using holdemresources.net, HEM notes and note icons, and lots more.
To register, preferred payment is through pokerstars or fulltilt. Send your 16 american dollars to hood34 on pokerstars. Then please send me your stars name, your email, and the key code you find in Options > Register, and I’ll give you registration details to unlock the advanced features. Contact details on the about page. If you can’t pay through pokerstars, I can accept full tilt transfer – send transfer through to hood99.
Alternatively, I can take paypal payments, which will accept any credit card as payment. Enter in your key code below and click buy it:
Please note that due to high paypal transaction costs, the cost is $18 if paying through paypal. Once I get the payment, I will contact you with your registration key.
Please note that your key code will only work on one machine configuration. If you change user, reinstall your operating system, reformat, upgrade to windows 7 etc, your key will stop working. Registering entitles you to TWO keys. So if you want to install wizhud on a 2nd machine, or your computer blows up, send me an email with your new key code. If you need a third, you will have to purchase a new license!. There is no way to invalidate old codes.
- Send to wiz support for HEM v1.11.
- Improved speed, specifically if you have “show hero” turned off. If you are having unacceptable slowdown, try turning this off. Thanks to DaRkBoDoM.
- Getting started menu item fix
- Fix for nash calculation for hands with a blind structure with decimal points
I received a couple of reports that some virus scanners were reporting the software contained a trojan. The compression software I was using often raises red flags with virus scanners. So I have repackaged wizhud 1.42 without the UPX compression. The result is a slightly larger download, but no false positive results (click to see Jotti results giving full bill of health for the 1.42 zip file).
Just to be clear – there was never any trojan in the software. However, some virus scanners gave false positives. So I recompiled WizHUD so no false positives were given. Thanks to those who made me away of the issue.
- Fix hotkeys for HEM with Omaha add on.
- Fix for Send2Wiz hotkey for ipoker hands, plus a few other minor fixes on other sites.
- Option to disable “loading HUD” bubble message.
- Fix for database test failing when no notes are in the HEM database.
- Various other small changes to text and help file.
- Fix for latest sng wiz .208 (should be backwards compatible with older versions).
- Fix for 3bet stat
- Thanks to the SNG Wiz developer, a new update (v184.108.40.206) was released that allows WizHUD to support ongame HHs. The new version breaks support for all hands with previous wizhud, so this upgrade is needed for all users who have upgraded to the latest SNG Wiz.
- Ongame mucked hole cards now work.
- Middle-click hotkey to send a HH to sng wizard now working with latest beta.
- Fixed nash problem when HUD enabled in compiled version of script.
- Fixed problem of known hole cards not showing for ongame hands
- Renamed defendsteal tags to foldtosteal for clarify (although older tags will continue to work)
- New stat: CO steal %
- New stat: Overall steal %
- Fixed problem when SNG Wizard truncates long player names
- Nash calculations added